Полиграфические услуги

Полиграфические услуги (http://www.printtender.ru/index.php)
-   Право (http://www.printtender.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   о лицензиях, ответьте чайнику. (http://www.printtender.ru/showthread.php?t=71723)

print- 03.01.2012 22:02

о лицензиях, ответьте чайнику.

Вообще в этом ничего не понимаю, но хотелось бы знать, нужна ли лицензия на печать бланков БСО (квитанций)? Несколько раз печатали нормально для налоговой, а недавно заказчик пришел и потребовал какую-то лицензию.

И вообще, один печатник говорил, что раньше при покупке машины второго формата необходима была лицензия, так ли это? Нужна ли она сейчас?

Teremok 04.01.2012 00:48

Re: о лицензиях, ответьте чайнику.

Лицензия на полиграфдеятельность не нужна, а на БСО - полный комплект документов.

Cianan1984 11.02.2016 11:07

о лицензиях ответьте чайнику

Мне очень понравился!

FrankJScott 09.09.2022 12:19

Top Heating Advice

In response to the person talking about oil boiler replacement, comfort systems heating and cooling, oil furnace cleaning near me, residential heating and cooling, airmax heating and cooling, heating repair services near me, I highly recommend this or oil central heating, residential heating, gas furnace repair, central heating boiler, gas heater repair, oil furnace repair, not to mention this alongside all flushing central heating system, bower heating and air, carrier heating and cooling, mini split maintenance, at your service heating and cooling, air on heating and on cooling, alongside all this which is also great. Also have a look at this not to mention ac and heating repair, hendrix heating and air, standard heating and air, electric home heating, heating & air conditioning, boiler replacement near me, as well as this on top of york heating and air, furnace service, gas fired central heating, geothermal heating and cooling, furnace maintenance near me, home heating and air, not to mention which is also worth a look. I also suggest this as well as emergency hvac, geothermal installation, best boilers for home heating, heating boiler, action heating and air conditioning, heating technician, and don't forget this alongside all comfort tech heating and cooling, mckay plumbing, furnace cleaning near me, heating & cooling service near me, hvac companies, boiler care, as well as which is also great. Finally, have a look at this for good measure. Check more 5c4c949

FrankJScott 16.12.2022 18:47

Best Heating Services Info

In reply to the man asking about one hour air conditioning & heating, furnace tune up, geothermal contractors near me, comfort heating, all seasons heating and air conditioning, new furnace installation, I highly recommend this or emergency ac repair, local hvac contractors, rock plumbing heating and air, master heating and cooling, split heating system, 1st choice heating and air, and don't forget this on top of central heating, affordable heating and air, one hour air conditioning & heating, warm air heating engineers near me, ac and heating repair, gas furnace repair, as well as this which is also great. also have a look at this alongside all furnace near me, pro heating and cooling, mr d's plumbing, geothermal service near me, comfort solutions heating and cooling, lennox heating, alongside all this and don't forget blessing heating and cooling, complete comfort heating and air, lennox heating, alternative to gas central heating, boiler care, goyette heating and cooling, on top of which is also worth a look. i also recommend this alongside all modern heating, gas furnace service, industrial heating solutions, furnace and ac replacement, ductless heating and air, bluedot hvac, on top of this alongside all installing a heat pump in an existing home, commercial hvac companies, heating and cooling repair, air and heating near me, ground source heating, gas boiler maintenance, alongside all as well as furnace guy, heater repair service, davies plumbing, heating and air companies near me, robertson heating and air, north shore plumbing and heating, which is also great. finally, have a look at this with perry hall heating and air, r&r heating and cooling, air conditioning and heating, furnace service, hvac and plumbing, emergency heating and cooling, for good measure.

FrankJScott 16.08.2023 02:24

Excellent SwingTowns Lifestyle Blog

Why don't you before you post

FrankJScott 16.08.2023 02:30

Excellent Swinging Lifestyle Tips

FrankJScott 19.08.2023 00:30

Recommended Product Website

FrankJScott 19.08.2023 02:11

High Rated Product Website

FrankJScott 19.08.2023 08:58

Useful Product Blog

Текущее время: 01:55. Часовой пояс GMT +4.